|Home > Publications > Reports > Informatics (CW)|
B. Demoen (Editor)
Proceedings of the first workshop on memory management in logic programming implementations
The worksop was organized at CL2000 on 24th July, 2000, 14.30-16.
scopeWe aim to bring together implementors of LP systems, with practical or theoretical experience in memory management of such systems, as well as interested LP users who would like to understand better issues involved in memory management. The intended focus is on memory management of run time data structures of sequential implementations of LP, and on topics like memory profiling, data representation, garbage collection, memory layout, alternative allocation schemas, but not restricted to these.
- Bart Demoen (K.U.Leuven, Belgium - organiser)
- Olivier Ridoux (IRISA/Univ. of Rennes 1, France)
- Vitor Santos Costa (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Zoltan Somogyi (Univ. of Melbourne, Australia)
- Ricardo Lopes, Vitor Santos Costa:Memory Management for the BEAM
- Neng-Fa Zhou: Garbage Collection in B-Prolog
- Henning Makholm: A region-based memory manager for Prolog